LinkedIn is a global leader for job seekers with more than 400 million registered users worldwide. The social media site is surpassing other players and is a hot favorite when it comes to businesses. It is said that 9 out of 10 recruiters use LinkedIn to get the eligible job candidate. Interestingly, more than half of the present B2B activities are finding new customers through this very popular social media platform.
You may know the massive significance of SEO boosting for websites. It is also very crucial to boost a LinkedIn profile using SEO boosting methods and it is a great LinkedIn marketing service. Leveraging the following ways will surely boost your LinkedIn search rankings on both the Google and LinkedIn.
- Spruce up the Profile Aesthetic and Lettering Compelling Profile Copy–
- Do something creative with headlines, summary and the entire experience section. The user can also take advantage of the profile picture and the cover photo, to make them more businesslike. This is named as profile aesthetic as the user isn’t adding any SEO keywords in the profile but customizing the entire look of the profile. It really is a no-brainer game as some SEO writers and copywriters geek out when being dawned on LinkedIn and thinks that LinkedIn is a great place to implement conversion copywriting. Many other treat their LinkedIn profile like a resume- professional and concise.
- Using LinkedIn SEO–
- LinkedIn SEO actually differs from regular SEO due to the fact that keywords that LinkedIn users type in to search businesses and services on the social media platform are not always the same as to what a user types into Google. That is because a common user does not consider LinkedIn as a search engine. These users use the social media platform as simply a social media platform and uses short tailed terms that matches the user’s job titles. To search SEO keywords for a user’s profile, the person can simply do a keyword research as you one would do for finding keywords for a business website. Try to create a list of terms that are worth to be suited ranking for and have a reasonable search volume. So begin LinkedIn SEO keyword research and then optimize the profile with a mixture of SEO keywords.
- To Create A Profile Funnel–
- The maximum number of LinkedIn users relies on profile visitors to take a direct initiative to contact them, but you may choose to do things differently. By using the method of funneling you may boost your profile. Funneling helps to customize a page from the cover photos to the headlines and the summaries. By engaging into profile funneling, the user is more likely to receive advantages of the traffic that the profile gets. Without funneling, the entire burden comes upon the visitors to find what the user offer and to chase down the details on the site and to find out how to contact the user. The method makes the entire process simple, straightforward and conversion friendly.
- Anchoring The Texts In Links–
- The contact info section in every LinkedIn profile may lasts up to three links. The default options will include things like Company Website and Blog, but these are not very SEO-friendly. You can boost by clicking the other option in the drop down menu. If the user wants to link the blog using keyword rich title is advised that will explain about the entire blog.
- Maximizing Group Membership–
- Joining in relevant job groups will improve the profile ranking according to SEO performance. As the group names will appear on the profile, the search engines will have no choice but to use the tile and share who the user is and what the user does.
- Claiming The Vanity URL-
- The basic SEO advantages of getting the vanity URL might not be that huge, however, you can do so for a good deal. Connecting the LinkedIn profile with the username will allow the user to be more visible by real connections. A custom built URL is much more attractive on cards for businesses.
- Some Other Ways–
- Getting as many endorsements as one can. Receiving as many recommendations as possible. Adding keywords in to the profile to rank for a term. Adding awards, honours and publications.
Nowadays boosting the LinkedIn profile is as much important as going for a Walk-In-Interview. So boost your profile with SEO Services and be ready to get maximum calls of recruiters.